Thursday, June 11, 2009

Battle Creek Flights

There has been a little bit of flying going on since my last post from Frankenmuth. Unfortunately, the first time I didn't have my camera with me, and the second and third times I have pics from, I just don't have my camera with me currently to be able to post them (hopefully I'll be able to do that at some point tomorrow). The first flight I flew with Amanda Kijek in her balloon while Steve flew our balloon (was actually the first time I've seen our balloon in flight from the air). The second flight in town I again rode with Amanda in her balloon and had another great flight. She was able to do her first spash and dash in St. Mary's Lake. On this particular flight we had 3 other balloons flying with us. The third flight in town I actually flew our balloon and took my boss along with me. We had a great flight...took off from Kirby Rd and landed at Liela Arboretum.

The weather looks good for a couple of flights this weekend in which Steve will be doing the flying. I will try to post a few pics from the weekend on Sunday.

Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment