Sunday, May 24, 2009

Frankenmuth Update 4 - Rain Rain Go Away

When going to bed last night, all looked well for this mornings flight so the rain covers stayed off of everything. After waking up this morning and walking outside, no sooner did I arrive at the truck did something wet hit my arm...then another. Not being very observant at 5:45 AM, I didn't notice the dark skies overhead on my way out there. I quickly covered up the basket and envelope before the rain really started. Turns out that we were on the northern tip of some rain showers that were covering most of Michigan. After being on hold for an hour, the rain passed, but the winds were still strong. The flight was canceled so we all grabbed some breakfast at one of the hotels' restaurants. Most people are catching a bit more sleep before the afternoon dog activities....and I think I may just do the same.

Lets hope for some good weather later...

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear things just aren't working out. I'm really enjoying the blog updates and pics

    ReplyDelete